It's our last morning in America. We leave in a few hours.
Today I'm enjoying with intent:
- the last glass of cranberry juice
- the last instantly hot shower with clean water
- the last bit of reliable electricity
- the last morning for the kids to watch PBS while I work
- the last use of unlimited internet
- the last time with my parents and aunt.
But I'm looking forward to:
- warm weather all year and the end of cold weather clothing
- a garden for us all to enjoy
- routine!! (Who knew one can be excited about the same old routine?)
- the end of traveling for a while
- a slow pace of live
- focusing more time on really enjoying my kids
- a home of our own!
Goodbye America; we've loved being with you!